Reported By-Individual Contributor Role
- Key Account Management/ Relationship building with Principals
- Approaching Grade A schools/colleges for student engagement activities
- Conduct events & activities in A grade institutes and capture leads
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Data drove approach to plan the bouquet of activities across different accounts and cities, with clearly defined timelines and objective output as a goal. (events, seminars, workshops etc)
- Organizes resources basis prioritization matrix built on market attractiveness and opportunity size.
- Analyses data to set up processes and review parameters in a metrically driven set-up.
- Reviews control mechanism through weekly periodicity in a clearly defined objective template.
- Co-ordinates with marketing to ensure sales briefcases reach each resource on time.
- Expands the consultant's network and increases output from the existing consultants
- Expands the school/college network and increases output from the existing school/college accounts.
- Capability building: Ensures self and team build competency through a well-defined training inventory.
- Ensures a minimum number of field visits for self on a weekly basis.
- The above description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned
- Enrolment Growth
- Relationship with A grade schools/colleges
- Market penetration
- Brand Building
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Creative Arts Education Society