- Industry communication and arranging campus selection. Coordination and management of training opportunities. Communication and keeping up-to-date records of alumni
- Coordinate promotion of industry service activities of training programs, participation in trade fairs / exhibitions etc.
- Improve industry relationship to result in increased placement, internship, consultancy projects and sponsorship
- Facilitate in placement of students while interacting with Media / Industry
- Responsibility of current placement activities and developing new placement strategy
- Interaction with organizations and key decision makers in the industries we cater to
- Interaction with potential partners who provide solutions that can be used to enhance the efficacy of departments to equip their students better for their career lives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required