1. Business growth: Supporting sales & marketing activities, events and teams. Having a strong business acumen supervising the respective teams to ensure maximum admissions and minimum dropouts/ attritions.
2. Student/Parent interaction: The Campus Manager will be the face of the Campus, in the absence of Regional Campus Director. He/she should be extremely presentable and smart with excellent communication skills. He/ she would be required to meet and impress parents, students for both existing and prospective students.
3. Smooth Campus Ops: This will include ensuring smooth campus operations academic as well as logistics part. Supervision of Admin, S3, MIS and similar teams, ensuring that classes are running on schedule, campus hygiene + safety and security is taken care of.
4. Campus P&L: Ensure budget adherence for the Campus
- Education Sector experience preferred. Knowledge of Higher Education (Fashion/ Design) space desirable.
- 14+ yrs of experience preferably in same field
- Post-Graduation/ Graduate in Fashion/ Design/ Business or related field
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:University Level Educator
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Fashion Designing/Other Designing,Any Graduate
Creative Arts Education Society