Corporate Relation Develepment
Roles and Responsibilities
Placements & Account Management
Systems, B2B, Processes & Innovation
NPS, Outreach, New lead generation
Strategic Alliances & Industry Partnerships
Average Salary School Wise
Client Retention (Old Vs New Clients)
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the offered programs through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Developing placement policies, benchmarking and norms ensuring a great career development for students and favorable to recruiter's as well.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process and other projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Ensuring a professional growth with addition of new recruiters through structured market outreach.
- Plan and engage with corporates via Campus Engagement Programs like guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, industry mentorship programs etc.
- Identifying the training needs as per industry standards and implementing a skill development program with support of faculty experts.
- Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Achieving monthly Placement targets.
- Create new placement partners basis shift in industry, job roles as per placement load and manage existing placement partners for repurchase of placements or other partnerships.
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 4.5-6 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Creative Arts Education Society
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Creative Arts Education Society
Address:A21/31X,Naraina Industrial Area, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India