Education Background: Graduate or 3 year Diploma; Technical person - Photography background
Type of Industry / Academic Experience required: Photographer, understands camera technicality.
No. of years of work experience required: 5 years in labs or studio
Key Result Areas:
- Manage all equipments and its maintenance, repairs
- Handle technical queries of students with faculty members
- Getting the lab ready for class
- Matured male / female who could handle cameras, live shoots, and guide young students on technicality.
- Has good interpersonal skills to work with peer as well as allied departments
- Awareness of latest equipments and differences between two major camera brands / lenses etc. is important.
Work Location: Pearl Academy, Bangalore
Work Timings: Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Administration & Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Creative Arts Education Society
Contact Company:Creative Arts Education Society
Address:No. 31, Residency Road, Next to Opera House, opposite to The Gateway Hotel, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025