Education Background: 12th + ITI (Machinist)
Type of Industry Experience required:
- Working in any production/manufacturing-based company,
- Working as a Lab Technician in design colleges.
No. of years of work experience required: 8 years minimum work exp.
Key Result Areas:
- Maintenance of the department lab equipment, machinery and tools etc.
- Woodworking, carpentry, wood lathe operations.
- Operations of Milling machine, metal lathe , 3D printer, Vacumn forming, Laser cutting machine
- Metal welding, metal fitting, sheet metal works, Sand Casting, 3D Printer operations,
- Marketing workshop handling (or conducting) either by assisting or solely executing.
Additional Skills will be an advantage: Operating leather sewing machines, skiving, splitting, patternmaking, processes related to bag/ shoe making.
- Should be well versed in handling a variety of manual & automated machines & tools.
- Should have good knowledge of various materials, construction and tooling methods & techniques. Should have basic computer knowledge, to operate 3D printer, laser cutting machines or any other software required for production processes.
Should be organized & be able to handle large group of students.
Role:Machine Operator / Machinist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Creative Arts Education Society
Contact Company:Creative Arts Education Society
Address:No. 31, Residency Road, Next to Opera House, opposite to The Gateway Hotel, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025